Top 10 Websites to Avoid on Your Moving Search
You want to move someplace new, but your online search is going nowhere.
- Dream about moving someplace new and exciting but have no idea where to move or how to go about figuring it out…
- Feel confused by all the choices and information…
- Spend hours searching online for the place that’s meant for you only to end up no further along than when you started…
Imagine knowing which websites to steer clear of on your search, so that you can go from spinning your wheels online to easily navigating around sites that will waste your time and potentially derail your search for a new place to move altogether.
- What if you had access to information to help you cut through the bullshit online and point your search for an amazing new place to move in the right direction?
- What if having this information could help you avoid a costly moving mistake?
- And what if you could get your hands on this information right now?
Finally, a (free!) resource to get your
search back on track.
Top 10 Websites to Avoid on Your Moving Search is a free cheat sheet that will help you navigate your online search for a place to move that supports the life you want. By guiding you away from frivolous websites that suck your time and provide no real value, this handy list will help to keep you focused and your online search moving forward.
- Avoid getting sucked into the online vortex
- Breathe new life into your online moving search
- Get one step closer to realizing your empty nest moving dreams
Find out which top 10 websites to avoid on your moving search now!
As a subscriber, you’ll also receive The Good Life Move bulletin with free tips and resources to help light the way to your happy place. I promise to keep your information safe! You can unsubscribe at any time.
Hi! I’m Margaret Vandergriff,
the Moving Coach.
I coach self-employed empty nest moms, like you, who want to have more fun. The only problem is you chose your house and neighborhood for your family and you have different needs now. You’re hungry for change and ready for a new adventure. But, you’re not sure where to move and don’t want to risk making an expensive mistake. I provide tools, resources and support to help you navigate your search and figure out your best places to move, so you can start your new adventure knowing you’ll be happy in the place you choose.